Dainese Mugello R D-Air Professional Suit Black / Fluo Red. High performance suit with built-in D-air® protection system which works in synergy with the other protectors in the suit. Made of 100% kangaroo leather, it features micro perforation strategically located for perfect ventilation and body temperature control. It offers excellent comfort and freedom of movement thanks to the Microelastic 2.0 inserts combined with the Tri-axial elastics.
- Made of 100% kangaroo leather.
- Seamless engineered fabric.
- Built in D-Air® protection system, which works in synergy with the other protectors built-in to the suit. The Intelligent D-air® protection system is able to identify a fall on the go and activate itself on order to avoid, as far as possible lesions to the rider. The electronic part and the bag with the gas generator of the apparatus are housed in the suit’s hump.
- Wave D1 Air back protector certified according to the norm CE EN 1621.2. Level 2.
- Composite protections on elbows and knees certified according to the norm EN 1621.1. Level 2.
- Pro-Armor protections on the hips and shoulders certified according to the norm EN 1621.1. Level 2.
- (Adaptive knee construction) System: the knee guards are built into the elasticated inserts.
- Seamless titanium plates on the shoulders, knees, and elbows.
- Replaceable 2.0 Sliders on the knees.
- Replaceable quick release 2.0 sliders on the elbows.
- Semi-rigid panels in the rear and sleeves for increased abrasion resistance.
- Internal safety seams for added abrasion resistance.
- Microelastic 2.0 inserts in the back.
- Tri-axial stretch insert in the rear.
- Aerodynamic hump.
- Seamless collar construction for greater comfort.
- Suit-boot hook system.
- Zip in the lower part of the leg.
- Ample microperforated leather panels.
- Breathable, elasticated inserts in sleeves, legs and neck.
- NanoFeel® lining with silver ion treatment.
- Includes hydration kit.
- Includes suit cover.
- Suit certified to standard CE- Cat. II - 89/686/EEC.