Alpinestars Motegi V2 Professional Suit Black / White / Red. Very versatile and comfortable suit with an aggressive design, made of premium leather for maximum durability. With ample stretch inserts to afford an extremely comfortable fit and performance in the riding position. This suit has internal Bio-Armour protections with CE certification, replaceable sports sliders on the knees and dual density TPU DFS protections on the shoulders.
- Premium 1.3mm thick full-grain leather construction (extremely durable) for superb comfort and abrasion resistance.
- High density perforated panels strategically placed for improved ventilation.
- Bio-Armor protection on shoulders and elbows with CE certification.
- Poly-foam padded chest compartment for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Knee construction in multiple layers developed on the track with removable and adjustable PU sports sliders.
- Replaceable knee sliders.
- The snap button connecting system allows for the integration of the level 2 Nucleon back protector with CE certification (not included).
- One piece GP-R protections on knees, tibia and shin (CE certified) that have a floating construction for a versatile and precise fit.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder sliders which afford greater abrasion resistance in impact areas.
High Performance fit
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs for greater comfort in the riding position.
- Stretch leather accordion panels on the knees, elbows and lumbar region for a tight, practical fit in various riding positions.
- Ample stretch panels on sleeves, crotch and chest for a better fit and freedom of movements.
- Aerodynamic hump to improve aerodynamic performance and ventilation.
- Comfortable PE padding integrated into strategic areas for greater comfort and protection.
- Mesh lining for superb breathability and comfort.
- Collar made of texturised 3D fabric for greater comfort.
- Waterproof inner pocket for safe storage.
- Zip expandable part on the calf which improves the range of fit and comfort whilst riding.
- Details printed on the front.
48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60