Alpinestars Vega Drystar® Gloves (Black). These gloves offer excellent features for driving in cold weather. They have a unique, built-in Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof membrane in addition to a Thinsulate® lining that provides extraordinary thermal insulation, effectively retaining heat. These gloves have first-class protection and several details providing a high level of comfort.
- Made mainly from goatskin and suede, they have Neoprene® elastic inserts on the fingers for maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars’ unique waterproof and breathable Drystar® lining keeps hands dry in all weather conditions.
- The goatskin palm has synthetic suede reinforcements for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
- Expandable, polyfabric finger laterals for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Carbon fibre knuckle protection affords exceptional impact protection. This protection has built-in EVA foam padding for optimal comfort, fit and shock absorption.
- The patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger prevents excessive torsion and separation of the fingers in an accident.
- EVA foam palm and cuff reinforcements.
- Additional protection provided by the 4mm-thick EVA foam padding on the fingers and wrist.
- The thermal, insulating Thinsulate® lining (100g) is breathable and absorbs humidity while retaining excellent heat levels when outside temperatures drop.
- Fewer materials inside the palm section for improved contact.
- Double Velcro® wrist closure for a perfect fit.
- Reflective features for better visibility when driving at night or in poor light.