Alpinestars GP-Air Gloves Black / White / Red. Summer gloves with an aggressive design, very light and resistant. Reinforced in critical areas and with carbon protections on the knuckles.
- Made mainly of full grain goatskin, Spandex and 3D mesh for excellent durability, resistance to abrasion and high levels of transpiration.
- Reinforced palm in synthetic suede and leather for a better grip and greater abrasion resistance.
- Outside edge of the hand and little finger reinforced in synthetic suede for an excellent resistance to abrasion.
Innovation in protection
- The ergonomic protection of the knuckles with carbon composite provides exceptional protection against impacts and abrasion.
- The fingers incorporate innovative protectors with Fused Carbon Deflector TBC and EVA foam padding for excellent cover of the critical areas.
- Ergonomic sliders of hard polymer in the palm for high performance in the case of impact.
- EVA foam panels in the thumbs for additional performance against impacts. The panels are perforated for better ventilation.
- The bridge between the fourth and fifth finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents the torsion and separation of the fingers in case of impact.
Comfort and control
- Light silicone impression in the fingertips to increase grip and control.
- Air vents on the back of the hand for better air flow.
- The elastic accordion neoprene® insertions in the fingers and an extensive opening with interlining on the thumb provide flexibility and greater freedom of movement.
- The sides of the fingers incorporate elastic inserts and synthetic suede reinforcements for greater flexibility and durability.
- Neoprene cuffs with EVA foam padding. Velcro® and TPR closures for a perfect adjustment. The cuffs have been extended on the outside to offer protection to the wrist bones.
- Tips of the index finger and thumb compatible with tactile screens for use with smart phones and GPS systems.