Knox Handroid Gloves. Pinnacle of the collection, race inspired hand armour, Voted Innovation of the Year 2011 by the British motorcycling press.
Patented Exo skeletal flexible spines that cover the vulnerable knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. These link to a comfortable gel lined Metapod that covers the metacarpals and offers added protection to the back of the hand.
On the palm the NEW Dual Compound tried and tested Scaphoid Protection System is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground are sliders and not leather. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect. Super strong and tear resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid carries the most technical Knox Boa lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system acts as an external brace and tightens equally from all sides. All you have to do is dial in the right torque for you. To release simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- Knox Handroid live exoskeleton finger and knuckle protection on all fingers and thumb.
- Knox metapod protector.
- NEW Dual Compound Sport Scaphoid protection system (Patent No EP1594378).
- Knox wrist slider.
- Knox cuff slider.
- “Dialled in” Boa closure system.
- Kangaroo leather palm.
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control.
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather.
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread.
- Superior fit and comfort.